|Real Name:||Ororo Munroe|
|Relatives:||David Munroe (Father)|
Evan Daniels (Nephew)
Vivian Daniels (Sister)
Mr. Daniels (Brother-in-law)
Horsemen of Apocalypse
|First Appearance:||Strategy X|
|Voiced by:||Kristen Williamson|
- "I don't know why you have chosen to attack me and in truth, I don't much care. But this is my home and you are not welcomed here!"
- —Storm to Mystique
Must See Episodes
Ororo is known for her calm personality and regal manner. But when angry, she is shown to take things very seriously. She was even worshiped as a goddess by an African tribe, who believed her to be an elemental spirit because of her ability to summon the rains.
Storm is a role model for others wanting to join the X-Men; she's strong, confident, intelligent, caring, loyal and brave. These attributes serve her well as an instructor at the Xavier Institute as well as in battle. She serves as a mentor to the young mutants, guiding them in the use of their powers.
Due to her powerful mutant abilities, Storm must keep her emotions under control because allowing her powers to run free could cause untold damage. Therefore Ororo is outwardly serene.
But one of the few things that can make Storm lose her cool is her claustrophobia. She will do whatever it takes to get out of any small spaces.
Ororo is a beautiful African-American woman with a tall and curvaceous figure. She has long and wavy white hair which she wears freely down her back and blue eyes. Ororo usually wears a white blouse, a long purple skirt with reddish purple shredded ends, and tan open-toed sandals. She accessorizes with multiple gold and purple bracelets on each of her wrists sarong with matching gold hop earrings, a gold choker necklace and a single gold anklet. She also wears a reddish purple bandanna-like headband wrap.
Powers and Abilities
Storm is able to manipulate and control the weather through her psionic connection to air currents, water vapor, and natural electrical energy on both large and small scales. Also able to sustain flight at high speeds and resist greater levels of heat and cold without any ill-effects. Storm possesses the psionic ability to control all forms of weather over vast areas. She can modify the temperature of the environment, control all forms of precipitation, humidity and moisture (at a molecular level), generate lightning and other electromagnetic atmospheric phenomena, and has demonstrated excellent control over atmospheric pressure. She can incite all forms of meteorological tempests, such as tornadoes, thunderstorms, blizzards, and hurricanes, as well as mist. She can dissipate such weather to form clear skies as well.
Her precise control over the atmosphere allows her to create special weather effects. She can create precipitation at higher or lower altitudes than normal, make whirlwinds travel pointing lengthwise in any direction, channel ambient electromagnetism through her body to generate electric blasts, flash freeze objects and people, coalesce atmospheric pollutants into acid rain or toxic fog, and, along with her natural ability of flight, summon wind currents strong enough to support her weight to elevate herself (or others) to fly at high altitudes and speeds.
Storm has also demonstrated the ability to control natural forces that include cosmic storms; solar, wind and ocean currents and electromagnetic fields. Storm can alter her visual perceptions so as to see the universe in terms of energy patterns, detecting the flow of kinetic, thermal and electromagnetic energy behind weather phenomena and can bend this energy to her will.
Storm has been shown to be sensitive to the dynamics of the natural world, and her psionic powers over the weather are affected by her emotions. One consequence of this connection to nature is that she often suppresses extreme feelings to prevent her emotional state from resulting in violent weather.
When under the control of Apocalypse as the Horseman of Famine, Storm's powers had been greatly enhanced and her inhibitions were removed. Things she had been able to do with her enhanced powers include: shooting lightning from her eyes and mouth, creating a massive tornado and a hailstorm with large hailstones, Once released from his control, her power enhancement presumably also dissipated.
Storm has also proven to be a skilled pilot and knows some basic hand-to-hand combat.
- Production Art - Storm
- Concept Art for Storm.
- When Storm is electrocuting Toad, it was a reference to X-Men The Movie 
- Storm makes an appearance, but has no lines in The Beast of Bayville. 
- For Christmas Evan, Storm, and his parents have a snowball fight.
- Ororo Munroe and Duncan Matthews appear but have no lines in Shadow Dance. 
- Storm and Wolverine are off-screen tracking Mystique down after the events of Self Possessed.  
- Rogue, Storm, Wolverine and Beast all appear in No Good Deed, but have no lines. 
- Makes an appearance but have no lines in The Stuff of Villains. 
- Despite her screams, Storm has no lines in Ghost of a Chance. 
- Ororo was pouring tea for Logan, while her hands started shaking Logan put his on hers to calm them. Not even pulling away when Kitty walked in. 
- Storm, Charles Xavier, Mystique and Magneto were all turned into the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse. 
- Though Storm and Magneto are in much of the episode, they have no lines in Ascension II. 
- Charles Xavier saw The Future where Storm is still a member of the X-Men. 
- Her greatest fear is of small and/or tight spaces (claustrophobic).  
- Grim Reminder is the first episode to focus on Wolverine, who would go on to get a single episode about him in every season.    Where as Storm and Charles Xavier only get an episode each.  
In Other Media
- This is Storm's third animated appearance. She has previously appeared in Pryde of the X-Men and X-Men: The Animated Series.
- Storm was a main character in Wolverine and the X-Men.
- Storm first appeared in the 1975 comic Giant-Size X-Men #1
- Storm was a main character in a majority of the X-Men movies, some of her most prominent roles being in: X-Men, X2, X-Men: The Last Stand and X-Men: Days of Future Past.
- Storm has also appeared in multiple Marvel video games such as: X-Men: Children of the Atom, X-Men Legends, X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse, and Marvel Super War
|Strategy X||X Impulse||Rogue Recruit||Mutant Crush||Speed & Spyke||Middleverse||Turn of the Rogue|
|Spykecam||Survival of the Fittest||Shadowed Past||Grim Reminder||The Cauldron I||The Cauldron II|
|Growing Pains||Power Surge||Bada-Bing Bada-Boom||Fun and Games||The Beast of Bayville||Adrift||On Angel's Wings *||African Storm||Joyride|
|Walk on the Wild Side||Operation: Rebirth||Mindbender||Shadow Dance||Retreat||The Hex Factor||Day of Reckoning I||Day of Reckoning II|
|Day of Recovery||The Stuff of Heroes||Mainstream||The Stuff of Villains||Blind Alley||X-Treme Measures||The Toad, the Witch, |
and the Wardrobe
|Self Possessed||Under Lock and Key||Cruise Control||X23||Dark Horizon I||Dark Horizon II|
|Impact||No Good Deed||Target X||Sins of the Son||Uprising||Cajun Spice||Ghost of a Chance *||Ascension I||Ascension II|