|Real Name:||Kurt Wagner|
|Originally From:||Bavaria, Germany|
|Interests:||Amanda Sefton (Girlfriend)|
|First Appearance:||Strategy X|
|Voiced by:||Brad Swaile|
- "Chicks dig the fuzzy dude!"
- —Kurt Wagner
Must See Episodes
- Strategy X
- Shadowed Past
- Grim Reminder
- Bada-Bing Bada-Boom
- Shadow Dance
- The Toad, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
His fun-loving nature can sometimes get Kurt into trouble. For example, while playing around with a machine he discovered in an abandoned lab, he was caught in the "Middleverse" created by a student named Forge, who was himself trapped in this pocket dimension. Kurt's power came in handy here, as his teleportation allowed him to ghost back into the real world and alert the team, who eventually rescued both boys. Another time, Kurt (and Kitty) piggybacked on the X-Jet when Wolverine took it to Canada and ended up in the middle of a big fight between him and Sabretooth, and against the head of the Weapon X project.
Nightcrawler's physical mutation includes blue colored fur covering his body, two-toed feet and three-fingered hands, yellow eyes, pointed ears, fang-like canine teeth, and a prehensile tail. These features give him a demonic appearance.
While wearing his image-inducer, Kurt's appearance is of a, light-skinned young teenage boy. He has blue-ish black hair with dark eyes.
Powers & Abilities
Kurt's mutant physiology grants him advanced agility, reflexes, balance, the ability to cling to solid surfaces and a prehensile tail he can use to grasp and handle objects. His tail is strong enough to support his own weight when he stands on it.
His mutation also grants him the primary power to teleport through inter-dimensional phase-shifting, vanishing from our dimension into another for a fraction of a second, then reappearing instantaneously within our dimension in any pre-determined space within a limited, two-mile range. When Kurt teleports, he leaves behind black smoke and a smell of brimstone, which is the atmosphere originating from the alternate dimension he phases into. Kurt can teleport himself as well as other people and objects. He has teleported as many as 3 people and a moving car.
The only other limitation of his teleporting ability is that he has to be able to see or know where he is going, otherwise he risks reappearing inside a solid surface. Kurt seems to possess a limited spatial awareness that helps him avoid reappearing within solid constructs as long as he knows where he's going.
- Production Art - Kurt Wagner
- Concept Art for Nightcrawler
- Kurt is an Orphan.
- Kurt has a two mile limit of teleporting.
- The holographic watch that helps Kurt look human is original to this universe.
- Cyclops mouths 'Fuzzy Elf' after Shadowcat says it to Nightcrawler when they are on the X-Jet. 
- In Spykecam, Kurt is shown to be brown belt .
- Kurt was the object of a genetic experiment done by Magneto. 
- Always knew he was adopted, but eventually finds out Mystique is his birth mother.
- Berzerker drove Jean Grey, Kitty Pryde and Kurt Wagenr to the airport. 
- For Christmas Kurt meets his parents in the airport as he arrives back home to Germany.
- This episode shows Kurt's continued punishment from a previous episode, Bada-Bing Bada-Boom. 
- Despite having important roles, Nightcrawler and Spyke have no lines in >Mindbender. 
- Kurt & Amanda have math together. 
- Kurt goes to the Sadie Hawkins Dance with Amanda Sefton. 
- Years later, finds out Rogue is his adopted sister.
- Kurt, Jean Grey, Cyclops, Storm, Multiple, Sunspot & Magma all appear but do not speak in X23. 
- In the kitchen, everyone is using their powers as they are all running late. Magma is frying her eggs, Nightcrawler is setting the table, Berzerker is making a milkshake, Cyclops is opening bagels, Iceman is eating an apple and icing everyone's drinks, and Shadowcat is getting things out of the fridge and tossing them to Multiple and Sunspot. 
- Kurt's worst nightmare was revealed to be him getting stuck on the other dimension when teleporting. .
- Charles Xavier saw The Future where Kurt is still a memeber of X-Men. 
- When asked what exactly Magneto had done to baby Kurt in Shadowed Past, head writer and producer Greg Johnson said "The way we see it, Magneto experimented on him in an attempt to trigger the X-Gene, and succeeded." 
In Other Media
- This is Nightcrawler's third animated appearance in an X-Men cartoon. He previously appeared in Pryde of the X-Men and X-Men: The Animated Series.
- Nightcrawler also had a role in Wolverine and the X-Men.
- Nightcrawler has appeared in the following films: X2, X-Men: Apocalypse, and Dark Pheonix.
- Nightcrawler has appeared in many video games, some of which include: X-Men: Mutant Academy 2, X-Men Legends, and X-Men Destiny.
|Strategy X||X Impulse||Rogue Recruit||Mutant Crush||Speed & Spyke||Middleverse||Turn of the Rogue|
|Spykecam||Survival of the Fittest||Shadowed Past||Grim Reminder||The Cauldron I||The Cauldron II|
|Day of Recovery||The Stuff of Heroes||Mainstream||The Stuff of Villains||Blind Alley||X-Treme Measures||The Toad, the Witch, |
and the Wardrobe
|Self Possessed||Under Lock and Key||Cruise Control||X23||Dark Horizon I||Dark Horizon II|
|Impact||No Good Deed||Target X||Sins of the Son||Uprising||Cajun Spice||Ghost of a Chance||Ascension I||Ascension II|
- *Appeared but had no lines.