|Real Name:||Kurt Wagner|
|Originally From:||Bavaria, Germany|
|Interests:||Amanda Sefton (Girlfriend)|
|First appearance:||Strategy X|
|Portrayed by:||Brad Swaile|
- "Chicks dig the fuzzy dude!"
- —Kurt Wagner
Must See Episodes
- Strategy X
- Shadowed Past
- Grim Reminder
- Bada-Bing Bada-Boom
- Shadow Dance
- The Toad, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
His fun-loving nature can sometimes get Kurt into trouble. For example, while playing around with a machine he discovered in an abandoned lab, he was caught in the "Middleverse" created by a student named Forge, who was himself trapped in this pocket dimension. Kurt's power came in handy here, as his teleportation allowed him to ghost back into the real world and alert the team, who eventually rescued both boys. Another time, Kurt (and Kitty) piggybacked on the X-Jet when Wolverine took it to Canada and ended up in the middle of a big fight between him and Sabretooth, and against the head of the Weapon X project.
Nightcrawler's physical mutation includes blue colored fur covering his body, two-toed feet and three-fingered hands, yellow eyes, pointed ears, fang-like canine teeth, and a prehensile tail. These features give him a demonic appearance.
While wearing his image-inducer, Kurt's appearance is of a, light-skinned young teenage boy. He has blue-ish black hair with dark eyes.
Powers and Abilities
When Kurt Wagner was born, his mutation was readily apparent, due to his blue fur, pointed ears, strange extremities and prehensile tail. His mother, Mystique found out that Magneto, whom she was working with at the time, had been genetically experimenting on him. She tried to leave, but was pursued by Magneto and a pack of wolves. She accidentally dropped the baby into a river where he was found by Mr. and Mrs. Wagner. The Wagners loved Kurt, but understood that he could not walk freely in the outside world, as people would be horrified by his appearance. Eventually, the young mutant was discovered by Professor Charles Xavier. When Mystique found out that he was alive, but living happily with foster parents, she left him there, understanding that he could have a happy life with them, instead of living like the criminal she was.
When Rogue's absorbed powers took control of her, Mystique informed Rogue that she adopted her when she was four, and it turns out that Nightcrawler now has a sister.
During Apocalypse's last fight, Kurt helped Cyclops and Wolverine in fighting Apocalypse directly. He, however, was knocked unconscious with a simple attack from the powerful evil mutant.
At the end of the series he and his sister Rogue (no longer in control by the Apocalypse) banded together telling their mother that they want absolutely nothing to do with her not caring about her apologies to them. After confronting Mystique, he and Rogue move on with their lives without Mystique.
When Charles Xavier was under Apocalypse's control, he was able to scan the mind of Apocalypse. In The Future, Xavier saw adult versions of the X-Men including Nightcrawler. He is shown to be wearing a black X-Men bodysuit with dark red accents on the shoulders, running down the arms and matching dark red sections on his hips. He has an "X" logo patch on the left-hand side of his chest, a gold utility belt also bearing the "X" logo, matching gold gloves and boots, and two dark gray knee pads. Also, Nightcrawler has a shorter haircut and is noticeably more muscular.
- Production Art - Kurt Wagner
- Concept Art for Nightcrawler
- Kurt is an Orphan.
- Kurt has a two mile limit of teleporting.
- The holographic watch that helps Kurt look human is original to this universe.
- Cyclops mouths 'Fuzzy Elf' after Shadowcat says it to Nightcrawler when they are on the X-Jet. 
- In Spykecam, Kurt is shown to be brown belt .
- Kurt was the object of a genetic experiment done by Magneto. 
- Always knew he was adopted, but eventually finds out Mystique is his birth mother.
- Berzerker drove Jean Grey, Kitty Pryde and Kurt Wagenr to the airport. 
- For Christmas Kurt meets his parents in the airport as he arrives back home to Germany.
- This episode shows Kurt's continued punishment from a previous episode, Bada-Bing Bada-Boom. 
- Despite having important roles, Nightcrawler and Spyke have no lines in >Mindbender. 
- Kurt & Amanda have math together. 
- Kurt goes to the Sadie Hawkins Dance with Amanda Sefton. 
- Years later, finds out Rogue is his adopted sister.
- Kurt, Jean Grey, Cyclops, Storm, Multiple, Sunspot & Magma all appear but do not speak in X23. 
- In the kitchen, everyone is using their powers as they are all running late. Magma is frying her eggs, Nightcrawler is setting the table, Berzerker is making a milkshake, Cyclops is opening bagels, Iceman is eating an apple and icing everyone's drinks, and Shadowcat is getting things out of the fridge and tossing them to Multiple and Sunspot. 
- Kurt's worst nightmare was revealed to be him getting stuck on the other dimension when teleporting. .
- Charles Xavier saw The Future where Kurt is still a member of X-Men. 
|Strategy X||X Impulse||Rogue Recruit||Mutant Crush||Speed & Spyke||Middleverse||Turn of the Rogue|
|Spykecam||Survival of the Fittest||Shadowed Past||Grim Reminder||The Cauldron I||The Cauldron II|
|Day of Recovery||The Stuff of Heroes||Mainstream||The Stuff of Villains||Blind Alley||X-Treme Measures||The Toad, the Witch, |
and the Wardrobe
|Self Possessed||Under Lock and Key||Cruise Control||X23||Dark Horizon I||Dark Horizon II|
|Impact||No Good Deed||Target X||Sins of the Son||Uprising||Cajun Spice||Ghost of a Chance||Ascension I||Ascension II|